Important information regarding your submission
- Submissions can be made for lectures or poster (DIN A0)
- The submission deadline for posters is still possible
- Congress language is English
Steps of the submission process
- If you do not have a MSE/DGM account, please register here.
- It is necessary to book a ticket for MSE 2020, latest when your submission is confirmed.
- Detailed instructions on how to submit submissions can be found below in the video.
- Your invoice must be paid in order to be considered and published.
- Feedback to your submission will be given in April/May 2020 latest.
- Should your submission not be accepted or should the type of your submission change within the selection process (e.g. from a lecture to a poster), you are free to cancel your participation free of charge and receive a full refund of the ticketprice. The cancellation has to be anounced to the congress office within two weeks after receiving feedback.
Video tutorial for submitting an abstract: